Fire up your personal power to block manipulation and bullying, and create the life you want.
Do you agree just to keep the peace, or say Yes when you want to say No?
Sarah’s caring nature and her longing for a loving, intact family have pushed her to meet her family’s needs at the expense of her own. In her forties, feeling anxious and depressed but not wanting medication, she wanted to change – to be heard, to feel safe, and to prevent hurtful treatment. But how? With clinical psychologist Eve Dyer, Sarah heals her emotional wounds and learns to recognise harmful behaviours. She then develops skills and strategies to combat those who mistreat her.
Your journey to empower yourself starts where you are now, with this insightful and practical book as your guide. Discover how to:
– Identify the five forms of anger and their purpose
– Replace restrictive beliefs that disempower you
– Strengthen nine capabilities to activate your Assertive anger 2
– Develop skills and strategies to combat unwanted treatment
– Use your personal power to reshape your life